REMOVAL OF PERMANENT MAKEUP IN LUTSK
Many women are fans of permanent makeup, because it is an incredibly convenient service. With this service, you can forget about spending of money on cosmetics and an early wake up in the morning for many years to come. It is no longer necessary to spend time in front of the mirror in order to create the perfect make-up. In addition, permanent makeup cannot be washed off with water, which is certainly its main advantage. Despite all the advantages, some women would like to remove permanent makeup from their faces. The reasons may diverse, for example, a change of the image, faded colors, or initially failed makeup and so on.
The tattoo studio 'VeAn' in Lutsk offers quality permanent tattoo removal. Qualified specialists will remove makeup of any color, lasting and penetration depth, using the latest laser equipment. Modern laser equipment is completely safe for your health, so you will get clear skin without any damages. The procedure is carried out under sterile conditions, in compliance with all sanitary standards.
THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM
The tattoo studio "VeAn" has proved itself as a reliable supplier of tattoo removal services. Our studio has many advantages:
- highly skilled specialists who have a wealth of experience;
- the latest laser equipment;
- complete safety for your health;
- high efficiency and quality of work;
- comfortable conditions;
- reasonable prices.
We chose laser method of removing the pigment from the skin as the most effective and safe. During the laser session, the client's skin remains intact and unharmed, the procedure is not accompanied by painful sensations, does not cause allergic reactions. Laser beams leave no burns or scars on the skin.
The principle of the laser method is as follows.
1. The master treats the skin area with anesthetic. It is a necessary measure, because the skin of eyelids, lips and eyebrows is very sensitive.
2. Then, the specialist directs a laser ray to the tattooed area. The master sets the depth of penetration and the frequency of laser radiation in advance, depending on the individual characteristics of the customer's skin.
3. Laser rays affect exclusively pigment molecules, without harming healthy skin cells.
4. Under the influence of laser radiation, pigment molecules dissociate.
5. Then, pigment residues are removed from the body through the lymphatic system.
THE NUMBER OF SESSIONS
When creating a cosmetic tattoo, a master applies inks in several layers for getting more saturated and lasting color. Therefore, it is almost impossible to completely remove permanent makeup in one session. Laser equipment removes the pigment gradually, layer by layer. From 3 to 4 sessions are needed to completely remove the pigment from skin. The procedure is carried out just once a month; otherwise, there is a risk of damaging the skin. After the first session, the color will pale. However, there is a possibility that it will darken again due to the individual biological processes. If you notice that the pigment become dark after the procedure, no need to panic, this is a normal response of the body. Subsequent sessions will help to completely remove the pigment, and you will get rid of the annoying makeup.
After the session, a crust forms on the treated skin areas. Do not remove it under no circumstances, as this can lead to appearing of permanent scars. After some time, the crust will disappear on its own. After the procedure, it is important to follow the recommendations, given by the master, and take care of the treated area, because the quality of work also depends on the proper care.