TATTOO TRAINING COURSE IN LVIV
Tattoo artist is very prestigious and popular work. This profession differs from others in its fascination, creativity, as well as constant development. Tattoo specialists are creative people with artistic abilities and rich imagination. In addition, a real master must be patient, persevering, and concentrated, because the process of tattooing sometimes takes a long time, depending on the size of the image. This profession is very prestigious and well-paid. Besides, tattoo artists can set work schedule independently. In Lviv, tattoo services enjoys enormous popularity, many people want to decorate their body with a unique, spectacular image. In addition, many would like to master the skill of tattooing, and they have this opportunity. The tattoo studio 'VeAn' in Lviv offers the services of the best tattoo masters, who will fill you in on the details of this art.
The tattoo training course, designed by specialists of our studio, allows significant improving the quality of training activity:
- leading specialists of the field with decent work experience;
- specially designed training program;
- individual approach to each student;
- modern equipment;
- high-quality drugs and preparations;
- branded materials and tools;
- issuance of a certificate, confirming the qualification;
- further employment.
The training program includes theoretical and practical classes. Every student will have the opportunity to reinforce theoretical knowledge in practice. During theoretical classes, the following topics will be considered:
- working space, requirements, equipment, preparations, tools and materials;
- rules of safety, sanitary standards, disinfection, hygiene;
- anesthetics, indications and limitations;
- pigments, comparison and composition of different inks;
- classification of needles;
- skin types and structure, regenerative processes, possible allergic responses;
- styles and direction of tattooing, application techniques, creating sketches;
- communication with a client, consultations;
- skin care, how to save color saturation and clear outlines.
During the practical lessons, the master will direct students, help them to put the needle correctly, teach how to inject inks into skin layers correctly and confidently. Upon completion of our training, students can independently perform tattoos of decent quality.
HOW TO BE A PROFESSIONAL
In addition to knowledge and skills, a professional should be able to communicate with customers, get on track and create a comfortable environment. An experienced master is able to determine the client's skin type, which will further facilitate his work. Each specialist should possess the maximum patience, perseverance and the ability to persuade. The master should be able to give recommendations and find a personal approach to each client. A useful skill for a tattoo artist is the ability to create a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere, so that the process of tattooing does not seem dull. The most important thing is that the master should love his work, be scrupulous about it.
After the end of tattoo training in Lviv, students should pass examination tests. Students, who get full marks, will be awarded a special certificate, as well as the opportunity to continue working as a member of the "VeAn" team.