Piercing training in Kiev
Piercing is becoming more and more popular. Surprisingly, a couple of decades ago, no one thought that piercing can be something more than pierced ears.
Now, piercing masters are in great demand. This is due not only to the fact that this occupation is actual and prestigious, but also highly paid. If you want to master the skill of tattooing, the tattoo studio “VeAn” will gladly give you such an opportunity. Piercing training in Kiev from the studio "VeAn" is based on specially designed program. Our teachers are experienced specialists with a huge experience in the field of body modification.
Highly qualified specialists of our studio offers practical tasks and detailed lectures to give students all the necessary knowledge. They will share their experience and help you to hone your skills in practice. We will help you to become a real professional who will be able to offer quality services to everyone who wishes to change their image.
Each student will take a close look
at the following points:
- Principles and pin-point technique;
- Review of existing needles and tools for piercing;
- Mandatory requirements for work site arrangement;
- Technologies of sterilization of working equipment and necessary tools;
- Classification of earrings;
- Extensive consultation;
- Recommendations for further care of the treated skin area.
Stages of the training process
- Ear piercing. Quite common type of piercing, which looks familiar and aesthetically pleasing. Despite this, it is one of the most complicated procedures that can lead to serious consequences and complications. The complexity is due to the structure of auricles, as there are various vital points that are connected with different organs. Puncturing ears in the wrong place can seriously harm the health of the customer. We provide a mandatory instruction on the ear structure to descr
be important areas and points.
- Nose. Recently, it has become fashionable to pierce nose wings, a septum, less often a bridge. It is very sensitive and painful procedure. Future specialist will certainly master the technique of nose piercing. It should be remembered that this zone heals quite quickly, and this is an important advantage.
- Lips. Unlike the above types, lip piercing requires special care. An earring can be inserted both in the middle of the lip and from the side; it all depends on the wishes of the client and his style. There are cases when saliva leaks out of the puncture, and this looks badly. This happens if the puncture was made improperly. Our masters will help to get hand in it to avoid possible mistakes.
- Tongue. A very important human organ that stores many receptors. Our experts will teach you how to perform quality tongue piercing. The difficulty is that this part of the body has many blood vessels that must not be damaged. Even months after being qualified as a master, many novice specialists pierce this part of the body in the presence of an instructor.
- Eyebrows. Visually, it looks great in case if the master has done everything correctly. Training courses will help you to determine the most suitable skin area, where the puncture will cause less painful sensations. It is necessary to be careful, as eyebrows are located in close vicinity to organs of vision. This type of procedure requires additional safety measures.
- Navel. It's a very common procedure. It was the first procedure that lay the foundation of such popularity of piercing. We will have practical exercises, where you will learn how to choose of the right needle and the angle of its introduction. This is a very important knowledge, as we always strive to reduce painful sensations, so that the client feels as comfortable as possible. It is necessary to warn every client that the healing process takes a couple of months.
- Moreover, we offer intimate piercing training. This procedure deserves special attention. A lot of time is devoted to studying this technique. However, a real professional should be able to perform even such difficult procedure.
We also give lessons on psychology of communication with clients. Sometimes people feel very nervous before the session. Your task is to understand how to calm and distract a person if he gets stressed. This will help to significantly defuse the tension.